Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

I love you.

Lately, the portal has been...
- Typical, pass
- Good animation, pass
- Blam

You, my good friend, are a combo breaker. Nice, simple animating, great script.

Cubic Madness Cubic Madness

Thank sweet merciful God.

I've seen so many Madness tributes that just...I'm actually at loss for good adjectives. They're poorly animated, practically imitations of each other, and somehow pass judgment in the Flash Portal.

It's comforting to know that someone actually puts time and effort into Madness animations.

Part 1 of a clan thing Part 1 of a clan thing

...I can't blam this.

The animation isn't BAD, but it needs work. The sequences seem a bit strung out as opposed to fluid and seamless. The countdown in the beginning, for example.

If there's anything that this flash needs, it's audio. Do some audio work on it.

1 Will Survive 2 1 Will Survive 2

Trust me...

...I had a LOT of fun playing this. Front Page worthy, if you ask me. It's really addictive. I'll have to spend more time playing this.

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

Well done.

Good job with the panning. I understand that it'd be a pain in the ass to have a static background like the original Zelda game. The only point of criticism is the range of Link's sword. It seems a tad bit off.

Still, keep working on this.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Forget what any critics say...

This game is awesome and hilarious. Shame that I didn't get a chance to play the original. I'm sure I would've loved the music.

-:HaloTopic:- the Slash -:HaloTopic:- the Slash

Very nice.

DnB and guitars were meant for each other. What can I say?

There's not a lot of negative criticism that I can throw at this review. Might I recommend that you throw a vocalist on this track, even making a slight VIP of it along with the vocals? The DnB group Nutronic has an incredible vocalist. They're practically the identical offspring of Pendulum, and this sounds like something they'd enjoy doing. I suggest giving them a call.

Antiskill- World of Sound Antiskill- World of Sound

Missin' a lil' sumthin'. = P

First off, great job with this song. Pardon me for pooping on people, but I rarely ever find a Newgrounds song with such standards as this, and it's a relief to find one. Well done.

However, I still reserve my right to nitpick. Something is missing. My first instinct tells me that you need a more definite pad in the middle frequencies. I hear the piano and strings, which are nice, but they're too rhythmic to qualify as a pad.

Again, this doesn't mean that the song is bad in any form or fashion. But it's these small differences that raise the bar.

YakovlevArt responds:

Don't worry about offending. Your giving a proper review man. I appreciate you breaking down the track and tellin' me what you like/dislike.

For some reason I'm not big on having pads in a track. Its strange I know but it's just not my thing.

Overall I'm happy you left such an extensive review =]

[DJ_ITD] - WutDuhFuk [DJ_ITD] - WutDuhFuk

Well made.

If I ever get a gig, I'll considering throwing this down one day. This sounds like a fun track to mix.

I was actually so focused on analyzing the music that the 1-minute mark was rather unexpected. I laughed audibly.